Whether you're new to energy management or ready to take your program to the next level, ENERGY STAR can help you accomplish your goals.
Measuring, tracking and benchmarking of energy across all operations are your most powerful energy waste reduction tools.
- Tools for benchmarking energy management practices
- Tools for tracking and benchmarking facility energy performance
- ENERGY STAR Energy Performance Indicators for plants (explained)
- ENERGY STAR Aggregate Efficiency Index (for organizational wide benchmarking)
Recognition validates good work, raises awareness of the value of energy management, and drives further energy savings. EPA offers manufacturers three different forms of ENERGY STAR recognition:
EPA offers a wide range of ENERGY STAR tools and resources to help improve the energy performance of your company and the facilities it operates. Here are the most popular resources to get you started.
- Guidelines for Energy Management
- Energy Program Assessment Matrix
- Facility Energy Assessment Matrix
- Small and Medium Manufacturers’ Guide to Energy Management
- Teaming up to Save Energy
- Energy Strategy for the Road Ahead
- Energy Treasure Hunt Guide
For all tools and resources visit the Industrial Energy Management Information Center.
Gain support for energy initiatives by engaging employees across all levels of your company and inform the public about accomplishments.
EPA partners with manufacturing sectors (e.g. cement, food processors, etc.) through ENERGY STAR Industrial Focuses to improve energy efficiency.