All tools and resources developed by ENERGY STAR can be used to promote energy efficiency to manufacturers in your state or utility service area.
Sector Specific Guidance and Resources
To promote energy efficiency within specific manufacturing sectors, ENERGY STAR convenes "Industrial Focuses" with company energy managers. The product of Industrial Focuses are a set of resources that can be used to promote energy efficiency to manufacturers or to evaluate potential for energy savings within specific sectors.
- List of Industrial Focuses
- Sector-specific Energy Guides
- Plant Energy Performance Indicators for benchmarking efficiency
Recognition Opportunities for manufacturers
Recognition is one of the best ways to increase the visibility of industrial energy efficiency offerings. ENERGY STAR provides a variety of opportunities for manufacturers to earn recognition which state and utility programs can leverage within their own programs.
- ENERGY STAR Challenge for Industry
- ENERGY STAR plant certification
- Find the Treasure in your Facility campaign
These two-page documents provide an overview of how energy is used in some of the sectors working with ENERGY STAR.