ENERGY STAR continues to be a powerful tool to promote energy efficiency programs to homeowners because it is a trusted and widely recognized name. Use these resources to co-brand your organization with ENERGY STAR:
Communicate the most up-to-date program statistics.
- Each Home Performance with ENERGY STAR project can save $500 per year.
- Over half a million happy homeowners have experienced Home Performance with ENERGY STAR.
- To date, Home Performance with ENERGY STAR has saved enough energy to power more than 128,000 homes for one year.
- The Home Performance with ENERGY STAR network includes over 40 local programs and 1,500 home improvement contractors.
Enhance your marketing:
- Use the ENERGY STAR brand and logo to add credibility and visibility to your organization.
- Add these Home Performance with ENERGY STAR informational flyers to your suite of materials to communicate the whole-house approach to home performance:
- Comfort (PDF, 68 KB)
- Heating and Cooling Systems (PDF, 299 KB)
- Windows (PDF, 195 KB)
- Home Envelope (PDF, 279 KB)
- Incorporate the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR infographic to your website to give your customers and prospects a quick glance at the program.
Each year, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy (DOE) honor organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through energy efficiency. Sponsors and participating contractors are encouraged to apply for the ENERGY STAR Awards - Sponsors for Partner of the Year and participating contractors for Contractor of the Year. Learn more at energystar.gov/awards.
Participating contractors are also recognized with the Century Club Award. When Home Performance with ENERGY STAR participating contractors complete 100 or more projects in a calendar year, they are recognized with the Century Club Award. There is no application required! Awards are based on reported projects from Sponsors.