ENERGY STAR continues to be a powerful tool to promote energy efficiency programs to homeowners because it is a trusted and widely recognized name. Use these resources to co-brand your organization with ENERGY STAR:
Communicate the most up-to-date program statistics:
- Each Home Performance with ENERGY STAR project can save $500 per year.
- Over half a million happy homeowners have experienced Home Performance with ENERGY STAR.
- To date, Home Performance with ENERGY STAR has saved enough energy to power more than 128,000 homes for one year.
- The Home Performance with ENERGY STAR network includes over 40 local programs and 1,500 home improvement contractors.
Enhance your marketing:
- Start with the ENERGY STAR brand. Add the ENERGY STAR logo and name to your website and marketing collateral to lend credibility and visibility to your organization:
- Introduce your customers and prospective customers to Home Performance with ENERGY STAR:
- Complement your existing materials with the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR informational flyers:
- Communicate the value of the whole-house approach to home performance with the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR graphics, which can be added to your website:
Note: ENERGY STAR provides only digital versions of these materials, no printed materials are available. We encourage partners to leverage these materials to the greatest extent possible.
Each year, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy (DOE) honor organizations that have made outstanding contributions to protecting the environment through energy efficiency. We encourage Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Sponsors and Participating Contractors to apply!
- Sponsors are eligible to apply for the Partner of the Year Award in the category for Energy Efficiency Program Delivery. Download the application at energystar.gov/awards.
- Participating Contractors are eligible to apply for the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Contractor of the Year Award. Download the application at energystar.gov/awards.
- Participating contractors are also recognized with the Century Club Award. When Home Performance with ENERGY STAR participating contractors complete 100 or more projects in a calendar year, they are recognized with the Century Club Award. There is no application required! Awards are based on reported projects from Sponsors.
- Check out the webinar recording for the 2018 ENERGY STAR Awards for Home Performance with ENERGY STAR participants that covers the basics of the awards, tips for a successful application, and highlights from previous winners.