ENERGY STAR Brand Book
Whether you are labeling a product, new home or building that has earned the ENERGY STAR, designing a new outreach campaign, or communicating your organization's commitment to energy efficiency, this book is designed to help you make the most of your ENERGY STAR partnership. The ENERGY STAR Brand Book provides logo use guidelines and describes the implementation of a strong and distinctive identity for ENERGY STAR.
The full ENERGY STAR Brand Book (PDF, 22.1 MB)
This file is large and may take a few minutes to download.
View by Section:
- Introduction (PDF, 4.7 MB)
ENERGY STAR Certification Marks
- Certification Marks (PDF, 4.9 MB)
- Designed to Earn Mark - Commercial & Multifamily (PDF, 4.4 MB)
- Gas Furnace Regional Mark (PDF, 4.2 MB)
ENERGY STAR Promotional Marks
- Promotional Mark (PDF, 4.9 MB)
- Linkage Phrase Marks (PDF, 4.3 MB)
- Partnership Mark (PDF, 4.2 MB)
- Most Efficient Mark (PDF, 4.6 MB)
- ENERGY STAR Tenant Space (PDF, 4.4 MB)
- Regional/State Promotional Marks for New Homes (PDF, 4.3 MB)
- Insulation Educational Mark (PDF, 3.9 MB)
- Seal and Insulate with ENERGY STAR Educational Mark (PDF, 4.0 MB)
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR (PDF, 4.4 MB)
- ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager Mark (PDF, 5.7 MB)
- Special Applications (PDF, 6.1 MB)
- Quick Reference Guide: Using the ENERGY STAR Marks Correctly (PDF, 13.8 MB)
Request Logo Use Review
Materials for review or any questions regarding proper use of the trademarks should be submitted to the partner’s Account Manager or to our logo review team. EPA strives to provide feedback within two business days of receipt of the materials. Large-scale efforts may require a longer review.
Report Logo Violations
EPA actively monitors proper use of the ENERGY STAR name and marks. Please report potential trademark violations.
Members of the media can request high resolution marks and guidance on how the mark should be used. FAQs for members of the media are also available.
Partnership Status Questions
Check EPA’s ENERGY STAR Partner List or contact your Account Manager.