Home Performance Infographic
An infographic depicting the highlights and benefits of the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program:
GET MORE FROM YOUR HOME
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR®
When you take ENERGY STAR’s pathway to performance, you’ll discover improvement opportunities throughout your home that together can make it more comfortable and affordable to own.
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
- Click on “Find local help” on the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR site.
- Schedule a home energy assessment.
- Prioritize and schedule home energy improvements with your contractor.
- Experience the difference!
“I didn’t know just how uncomfortable my house was until I improved it under Home Performance with ENERGY STAR!” – C. Rice, Davidsonville, MD>
WHAT IS YOUR HOME TELLING YOU?
- HOT OR COLD SPOTS
- MOISTURE ON WINDOWS
- ICE DAMS
- HIGH UTILITY BILLS
- EXCESSIVE DUST
- FREQUENT SICK DAYS
Problems like these mean your home isn’t working as it should. A contractor participating in a local Home Performance with ENERGY STAR program can turn it around.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Home Improvement Done Right
- Air sealing and insulation
- High efficiency heating and cooling systems
- Efficient lighting, appliances, and water heating equipment
- Window replacement
- Renewable energy systems
- Smart controls
Quality You Can Trust
- More Comfort: Fewer drafts and a safer, healthier home
- More Savings: Utility bills savings up to 20%, and sometimes more
- More Quality & Value: Work performed by specially trained contractors and backed by third-party quality assurance
- A Cleaner Environment: Less energy use means fewer greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to climate change
BY THE NUMBERS
- Over half a million happy homeowners have saved enough energy to power more than 86,000 homes for a year
- Supported by over 50 local programs and 2,000 home improvement contractors
- Projects can save $500 per year
ENERGY STAR® is the simple choice for energy efficiency. For more than 20 years, people across America have looked to the ENERGY STAR program for guidance on how to save energy, save money, and protect the environment. Home Performance with ENERGY STAR is a systematic approach to improving energy efficiency and comfort in homes, while reducing the greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to climate change. Today, ENERGY STAR is the most widely recognized symbol for energy efficiency in the world, helping families and businesses save $360 billion on utility bills, while reducing carbon pollution by 2.5 billion metric tons since 1992. Join the millions who are already making a difference at energystar.gov.
Add our Infographic to Your Site