ENERGY STAR performance documents summarize important energy information and building characteristics. They can help you to:
- Satisfy requirements for various green building certification programs, such as LEED, Green Globes, and IREM Certified Sustainable Properties.
- Document performance in energy service contracts.
- Communicate energy performance with tenants, owners, potential buyers/renters, and the general public.
- Provide transparency and accountability to demonstrate strategic use of capital improvement funding.
- Quickly and accurately demonstrate savings for an individual building.
There are several performance documents available: