Ohio Hospital Association
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
The Ohio Hospital Association (OHA) is a statewide federation of hospitals and health systems. OHA promoted ENERGY STAR® resources to Ohio hospitals to help members meet sustainability objectives. Key 2022 accomplishments include:
- Reducing energy use across 119 participating hospitals.
- Supporting 19 hospital ENERGY STAR certifications, including two new certifications.
- Continuing to support hospital compliance with the City of Columbus energy disclosure law requiring benchmarking in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®.
- Highlighting the benefits of ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager and recognizing ENERGY STAR certified hospitals in case studies, newsletters, public meetings, and social media.
- Helping promote public comment for the ENERGY STAR specification on medical imaging equipment.