About Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
The goal of Home Performance with ENERGY STAR is to help homeowners improve the efficiency and comfort of their homes using a comprehensive, whole-house approach, while helping to protect the environment. The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) began to administer the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program in October 2011 and works in conjunction with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to support local Sponsors.
In 2013, Home Performance with ENERGY STAR reached over 330,000 completed projects. Thanks to local Sponsors' efforts promoting energy efficiency in their local communities and contractor support, we were able to offer more than 330,000 homeowners solutions to their energy efficiency problems!
As a Sponsor, Home Performance with ENERGY STAR will add value to your organization:
- Be recognized with more than 50 other Sponsors who are meeting, even exceeding, local goals such as providing energy saving solutions to their customers, developing an infrastructure for qualified contractor services, and/or improving electric reliability.
- Educate homeowners about cost-effective energy efficient home improvements that go beyond traditional equipment and appliance rebate programs.
- Stimulate your local economy and support job growth by helping homeowners save money on their utilities bills and increasing demand for home performance work.
- Advocate energy efficiency and renewable energy in your community.
- Access a suite of ENERGY STAR marks, including Home Performance with ENERGY STAR, to help promote your residential energy efficiency program.
- Account Managers will support your access to the national Program and foster regional coordination among Sponsors in your area.
Interested in Sponsoring a Program?
Learn more about becoming a Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Sponsor!