Save up to $50 per Computer Annually
What is computer power management? Computer power management (CPM) features automatically place computers into a low-power "sleep mode" after a period of inactivity. Simply touching the mouse or keyboard "wakes" the computer in seconds. Your network administrator can activate these settings quickly and easily across your entire network.
It is easier than you think. There are many ways to activate sleep settings across computer networks. In addition to recognition for your efforts, EPA provides a number of resources, including free one-on-one technical consultations, to help you determine the best way to activate power management features in your IT environment.
Which best describes your organization?
- Check out tips for launching your computer power management initiative.
- Learn about the compelling business case for power management.
- Calculate your savings potential (EXCEL, 65.54 KB)
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions and Top Myths.
- Sign up for a 30 minute webinar.
- Contact our technical experts for a free one-on-one consultation.
- Read success stories.