Holiday Gift Guide
If you’re ready to make a statement at your next holiday party and show off one of the latest innovations in energy efficiency, consider upgrading to an ENERGY STAR certified heat pump dryer. A heat pump dryer uses technology similar to an air conditioner but operates in reverse, heating air and using it to remove moisture from the clothes and then reusing it once the moisture is removed, helping you save energy. Benefits of an ENERGY STAR certified heat pump dryer include:
- Can reduce energy use by at least 28% compared to standard dryers
- Easy to install since they don’t require ventilation
- Dries laundry at low temperatures, so they are gentler on clothes
SAVE EVEN MORE
These tips will ensure you’re making the most of your new ENERGY STAR certified heat pump dryer.
- Pair your dryer with an ENERGY STAR certified front-load washer, which removes significantly more water from your laundry during the final spin cycle, for maximum efficiency.
- Use the sensor setting to stop your dryer as soon as your laundry is done.
- Regular maintenance, including cleaning the filters, keep your dryer running efficiently and improve its lifespan.