Laundry Made Better with ENERGY STAR
Summertime is in full swing, and for many families, that means spending lots of time outdoors, enjoying the best that the season has to offer. From days spent at the pool, to camping, hiking, and hitting the beach, summertime also means plenty of extra laundry piling up. While doing the laundry is far from glamorous work, there is an upside to the chore…if you are saving energy and money with an ENERGY STAR certified washer/dryer pair.
Did you know?
- Clothes washers and dryers that have earned the ENERGY STAR deliver superior efficiency and performance by incorporating advanced features.
- ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers and dryers are 25% and 20% more energy efficient, respectively, than standard models.
- You can save $490 over the lifetime of an ENERGY STAR certified clothes washer and even more with an ENERGY STAR washer/dryer pair.
This summer make laundry better with ENERGY STAR – better for your clothes, better for you and your family, and better for the environment.
- Better for you – ENERGY STAR certified clothes washers and dryers save energy, which means that you will save on energy bills. Many are also equipped with advanced features that make cleaning and drying easier and more effective.
- Better for the environment – Saving energy means that ENERGY STAR certified washers and dryers help protect the climate, which means that your kids and the planet will benefit for years to come.
- Better for your clothes – ENERGY STAR clothes washers use a variety of sophisticated cleaning methods that are gentler on your clothes, while ENERGY STAR clothes dryers use less heat and sensor drying which reduces wear and tear on clothes from over drying.
Need more information on choosing the perfect washer/dryer pair for your home? Check out the ENERGY STAR website.