Getting Festive: Your Guide to ENERGY STAR Certified Decorative Light Strings
Decorating for the holidays? Wanting to bring a warm and festive atmosphere in your home? Choose ENERGY STAR certified decorative light strings! With options for indoor and outdoor use, certified decorative light strings come in a variety of colors, shapes and lengths.
ENERGY STAR makes choosing decorative light strings easy with these amazing features:
- Use LED technology, which is exceptionally energy efficient when producing individual colors.
- Use 75% less energy than conventional incandescent lights strings.
- Can last up to 10 times longer than traditional incandescent strands, meaning fewer light string replacements.
- Provide the latest features and functionalities such as dimming and color shifting.
Provide a Safer Choice
- Are more durable and shock-resistant than other light strings; they do not have moving parts, filaments or glass.
- Are cool to the touch.
- Products labeled for outdoor use are tested to ensure they can stand up to the elements
Come with Peace of Mind
- Come with a manufacturer-backed warranty of at least three years.
- Are independently tested to meet strict quality requirements.
Make the Most of Your Holiday Lights:
- Turn off lights before leaving and when going to bed.
- Check for damaged outdoor sockets and fix them before plugging any lights in.
- Leave lights unplugged when arranging and attaching them.
Learn more about ENERGY STAR certified holiday lighting here. Happy Holidays!