Workshop on ENERGY STAR Electronics Program Design
Date: September 24, 2008, 12–6 p.m.
Location: Long Beach, CA
Description: EPA offered this half-day working session for ENERGY STAR partners to hear what’s happening with the country’s newest ENERGY STAR electronics programs, take away tools and information to advance their own plans, and learn how best to leverage national EPA and industry efforts to advance energy efficiency in electronics products. This meeting began at the conclusion of the 2008 ENERGY STAR appliance Partner Meeting in Long Beach, California. Click here to view the Meeting Notice and Preliminary Agenda (PDF, 260 KB) .
See the links below for presentations that were given at the Consumer Electronics Workshop:
- California Utility Presentation (PG&E) (PDF, 396 KB)
- Best Buy Presentation (PDF, 1 KB)
- Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) Presentation (PDF, 514 KB)
- EPA Presentation Part I (PDF, 440 KB)
- Consortium for Energy Efficiency (CEE) Presentation (PDF, 89 KB)
- EPA Presentation Part II (PDF, 2 KB)