Most energy efficiency program sponsors leverage ENERGY STAR offerings in one or more program areas. In addition to taking advantage of the highly recognized brand, energy performance criteria, and partner network, the ENERGY STAR partnership fosters collaboration to inform program design best practices.
Many of the most effective energy efficiency programs in the country, including the ENERGY STAR program, use tenets of market transformation to design, implement, and refine their offerings based on changing market conditions. Learn more about program design strategies through the links below:
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
- Distributor-focused midstream programs for HVAC and water heating
- ENERGY STAR Verified HVAC Installation (ESVI) Pilot Program
- The ENERGY STAR Retail Products Platform
- New construction
- Smart Thermostat Best Practices Guide
- Whole building performance
- Midstream programs for food service equipment *Coming Soon!