Bring the power of our national partnership to your local market with EPA-facilitated national campaigns and marketing tools. Leveraging existing campaigns and tools has several advantages.
- Materials are preapproved and many are co-brandable.
- Most incorporate lifestyle imagery and a complementary color palette contributing to a consistent look and feel in the marketplace
- Any included environmental facts are provided or sourced by EPA, which lends credibility and avoids misleading environmental claims.
- Several of the national campaigns have a seasonal focus, pulling in a larger network of ENERGY STAR partners and amplifying the impact!
The following are links to category specific marketing materials and campaigns:
- Products Marketing Materials and Campaigns
- New Homes Marketing Resources
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Marketing Toolkit
- Insulation campaign—Rule Your Attic!
- ENERGY STAR Treasure Hunts for Commercial Buildings or Industrial Plants
- Battle of the Buildings Competition
- The ENERGY STAR Challenge for Industry