ENERGY STAR periodically hosts meetings for partners and industry to gather to discuss new program initiatives, product specifications or other outreach activities. In addition, these meetings offer ENERGY STAR partners the opportunity to network with others to develop relationships and collaborations to promote ENERGY STAR. Information on upcoming meetings is posted here as it becomes available.
Reminder: 2 Weeks Left to Register!
Residential New Construction Meetings
2020 ENERGY STAR Partner Meeting Webinar Series
EPA's ENERGY STAR Team is continuing to make plans for the 2020 ENERGY STAR Residential New Construction Partner Meeting that traditionally brings together our partner builders, developers, energy rating companies, and utility sponsors, as well as other key stakeholders, to get all the latest updates about the program and what to expect in the future. Given the continued uncertainty regarding in-person meetings and travel, we have made the decision to host the meeting virtually this year through a focused webinar series.
The virtual 2020 ENERGY STAR Residential New Construction Partner Meeting will kick-off on Wednesday, October 28th with an "ENERGY STAR: The Year in Review/The Year Ahead" webinar. The full webinar schedule is below:
- ENERGY STAR Residential New Construction Programs: The Year in Review/The Year Ahead | EPA's ENERGY STAR Residential New Construction Team | Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 1:00pm ET
- ES Multifamily New Construction Revision 02 | Rebecca Hudson, EPA | Friday, October 30, 2020 at 1:00pm ET
- HVAC Grading and Standard 310 | Dean Gamble, EPA | Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 1:00pm
- Indoor airPLUS Version 2 | Nick Hurst, EPA | Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 1:00pm ET
- ES Certified Homes Revision 11 | Dean Gamble and Elliot Seibert, EPA | Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 1:00pm ET
- ES Marketing Materials & Communications for Residential New Construction Partners | Marta Montoro, EPA | Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 1:00pm ET
- WaterSense Labeled Homes Version 2.0 | Jonah Schein, EPA | Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 1:00pm ET
There will be no registration fee to attend any of the webinars in the series. For a full description of the webinars, please visit the ENERGY STAR Webinars page.
Commercial & Industrial (C&I) Meetings
Please visit the ENERGY STAR Meetings Archive to learn about past meetings.