2018 ENERGY STAR Certified Homes Stakeholder Meeting
The 2018 ENERGY STAR Certified Homes Stakeholder Meeting was held Thursday, September 6 – Friday September 7 at the Sheraton Grand Phoenix in Phoenix, AZ. The meeting was held in conjunction with the 2018 ENERGY STAR Products Partner Meeting, and together, the two meetings drew more than 550 partners and stakeholders. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) would like to thank all the partners and industry stakeholders who attended, presented, and helped make the meeting productive and insightful.
The two-day meeting included plenary sessions, an ENERGY STAR product expo, and networking opportunities with both Certified Homes and Products partners. The final agenda provides additional information on the meeting.
Presentations from the Homes Meeting are posted below. Please note that some slides may not show animated or layered content due to the static nature of PDF format.
- Welcome and Program Updates
- RaterPRO Where We Are and Where We Are Going
- Help Us Design ENERGY STAR Revision 10
- Smart Home IAQ - Looking to the Future
- The Present & Future of Ventilation Products
- Builder Panel Perspectives on Solar and Storage
- Panel Discussion The Centralized HVAC Design Revolution
Recognizing Smart Home Energy Management Systems
- Breakout Discussion on New Multifamily Certified Homes Program (No slides were presented)
- How to Win an Award and What to Do With It
- Selling and Marketing High-Performance Homes
- New ENERGY STAR Multifamily Program and What it Means for Low-Rise Builders
- We’re Listening: What’s on Your Mind with ENERGY STAR? (No slides were presented)
- Guidelines for Healthier Homes
- HERS Points for HVAC Design Installation
- Could Net Zero Energy Homes Be in Your Future