Burton Energy Group
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Service and Product Provider
Burton Energy Group helps its clients—operating in a range of market sectors including hospitality, retail, distribution centers, education, restaurants, financial services, and commercial real estate—to optimize energy efficiency by leveraging ENERGY STAR® processes, educational materials, and tracking and benchmarking tools. Burton Energy Group is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for creating and managing client energy plans that improve energy efficiency and environmental performance, mitigate price risk, and lower overall energy-operating costs. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Leveraging EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® Web services to calculate and display 1 – 100 ENERGY STAR scores in the new Burton Energy Strategy Platform for clients.
- Drawing on the ENERGY STAR Guidelines for Energy Management in virtually all client engagements, including webinars, client strategy meetings, and first-call sales presentations.
- Using ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager to benchmark and track the energy performance of more than 2,200 facilities.
- Using EPA tools and materials to design and improve services focused on water and waste management and expanding the positive environmental impact delivered to clients.
- Publishing four new ENERGY STAR case studies and distributing them through trade shows, seminars, email, and the Web.
- Engaging with clients about ENERGY STAR via social media more than 220 times.