New Tradition Homes
Partner of the Year
New Home Builder and Affordable Housing
New Tradition Homes provides consumers homes that are healthy and durable, at an affordable price, and has been building ENERGY STAR® certified homes since 2006. New Tradition Homes is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year recognition for its emphasis on building science training and promoting ENERGY STAR in Washington and Oregon. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Building 248 ENERGY STAR certified homes, totaling more than 1,600 since joining the program.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR through increased digital marketing efforts, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube. The company’s new website launch generated more than 360,000 page views.
- Updating ENERGY STAR training for staff, sales agents, and partners though the company’s Building Science Team efforts, while constructing a Next Step pilot home for testing new technologies and building products.
- Emphasizing energy efficiency and sustainability when one of the company’s home walk-throughs was televised on Fox 12 Oregon, as part of the Tri-Cities Parade of Homes.
- Including 100 percent light-emitting diode (LED) lighting in all homes, in addition to a basic structured wiring package and a low-voltage panel at no cost to homebuyers.