CBRE Group, Inc.
Los Angeles, California
ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Management
CBRE Group, Inc. is a global leader in real estate services, managing more than three billion square feet of commercial properties and corporate facilities worldwide. CBRE is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for using its leadership position to raise the bar for energy efficiency across the industry, while leveraging the ENERGY STAR program as the foundation of its approach. Key 2014 accomplishments include:
- Achieving Elite Member status in the ENERGY STAR Certification Nation campaign by assisting with the certification of more than 406 buildings in 2014.
- Educating and training more than 16,500 professionals on the benefits of the ENERGY STAR program.
- Saving 88 million kilo British thermal units (kBtu) of weather normalized source energy, which leads to a cumulative savings of more than 4.7 billion kBtu since the baseline year 2007.
- Earning a 1-100 ENERGY STAR score of 75 or higher for more than 55 percent of its portfolio.
- Supporting academic studies through its $1 million Real Green Research Challenge, which seeks to provide empirical evidence that demonstrates the power and impact of ENERGY STAR for buildings.