ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Service and Product Provider
Goby provides unbiased expertise in cost-efficient and high-impact sustainability planning, monitoring, and implementation for commercial and multifamily residential clients. The company increases the value of real estate by ensuring sustainability through operational efficiency, and by helping clients gain recognition for improving their energy performance. Goby is receiving ENERGY STAR recognition for benchmarking approximately two-thirds of its client portfolio in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, among other achievements. Goby is also a leader in USGBC’s LEED practice, and has been selected to participate in its Proven Provider Program, a free, merit-based program which the Green Building Certification Institute created to further improve the certification experience for the most successful project teams. Key 2013 accomplishments include:
- Using Portfolio Manager to benchmark more than 480 properties.
- Helping clients earn the ENERGY STAR for more than 140 properties. More than 120 of those properties have also earned certification in previous years.
- Hosting numerous events and presentations about maintaining energy efficiency after a building has earned the ENERGY STAR.
- Providing on-demand access to dashboards and detailed reports showing clients their buildings’ EPA 1–100 ENERGY STAR scores and other performance metrics.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR on its website and in flyers, newsletters, email campaigns, articles, and videos.