Washington, District of Columbia
ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Energy Management
Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider, serving owners, investors and tenants with a full spectrum of integrated-commercial real estate services. Cassidy Turley is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year recognition for using ENERGY STAR tools and resources, embedding energy efficiency into its corporate practices, and taking those best practices to their clients. Key 2013 accomplishments include:
- Centralizing its more than 450 managed buildings into a main ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager account and training more than 350 Cassidy Turley associates on Portfolio Manager, ensuring that its growing national portfolio is benchmarking energy performance.
- Coordinating more than 25 live training courses covering various topics including the Portfolio Manager upgrade, local benchmarking requirements, and advanced use of Portfolio Manager.
- Reducing its portfolio-wide weather-normalized source energy consumption by almost 13 percent compared to a 2010 baseline, and establishing a new goal to reduce energy consumption by an additional 10 percent by 2018.
- Earning the ENERGY STAR for more than 25 buildings newly managed by Cassidy Turley.
- Achieving double-digit improvement in the ENERGY STAR scores of 44 buildings in just 12 months.
- Contributing to the success of EPA’s 2013 National Building Competition through the participation of 60 of its buildings.
- Using social media as a way to communicate energy goals, successes, and tips to a broad audience.