ProVia Door, Inc.
ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Product Brand Owner
ProVia is committed to making entry doors individually customized to meet homeowners’ highest standards, including providing ENERGY STAR certified door products. Founded in 1977 with one employee, ProVia now employs 396 people. ProVia is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence recognition for its commitment to consumer education, employee training, and high-performance products. Key 2013 accomplishments include:
- Training 100 percent of new and existing employees on the importance of ENERGY STAR.
- Expanding ENERGY STAR training among retailer networks, with more than 3,000 additional salespersons trained than in the previous year.
- Offering a two-day Installer Certification Program, attended by 284 installers in 2013, to teach proper door installation, sealing, and the importance of ENERGY STAR certified products.
- Incorporating ENERGY STAR messaging throughout consumer-focused advertising, including point-of-purchase displays, magazine advertisements, direct mailings, press releases, literature, and banners. A total of 9.73 million measurable impressions were achieved in 2013, an increase of 50 percent from 2012.
- Continuing the innovative “Sammy the Star” children’s educational campaign, which uses in-school activities and demonstrations to teach young consumers to save energy and be environmentally responsible. The program reached 300 fourth- and fifth-grade students in communities across the country.