New Hampshire CORE Utilities
Manchester, New Hampshire
ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
New Hampshire CORE Utilities is a multi-utility energy efficiency service provider that includes Liberty Utilities; New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.; Public Service Company of New Hampshire; and Unitil Energy Systems, Inc. New Hampshire CORE Utilities is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year recognition for its successful implementation of the ENERGY STAR Certified Homes and Home Performance with ENERGY STAR (HPwES) programs. Key 2012 accomplishments include:
- Sending over 300,000 NHSaves catalogs to residential customers that featured the NH ENERGY STAR Certified Homes program and ENERGY STAR certified products.
- Holding 10 Energy Code Training Sessions that included a section on building to ENERGY STAR guidelines and were attended by over 400 builders, homeowners, real estate agents, HVAC contractors, and other industry professionals.
- Providing incentives for nearly 550 ENERGY STAR certified homes.
- Completing over 808 HPwES projects and conducting 223 quality assurance inspections for a total of more than 2,200 improved homes and 653 quality assurance inspections since the program's inception in 2009.
- Saving 13.7 million kWhs and more than 347,500 MMBTUs from oil, natural gas, kerosene, coal, and wood since the inception of the program.
- Growing the local HPwES participating contractor network to 26 certified contractors from six BPI certified contractors in 2009.