Public Service Company of Oklahoma (PSO)
ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
- Achieving 313 completed HPwES projects, a growth of over 18 percent since 2011.
- Providing audit and upgrade services to approximately 500 homeowners, achieving 1.1 MW and 3,170 MWh in savings through HPwES.
- Establishing a strong HPwES participating contractor community through training workshops with industry experts on business development, Air Conditioning Contractors of America's Manual J and D trainings, and consistent outreach at local trade ally events.
- Partnering with the Tulsa Community College (TCC) to leverage a grant from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act that provided occupation transition services. As a result, TCC offered BPI Building Analyst and HERS Rater certification courses that resulted in more than 60 individuals receiving either BPI or HERS Rater certifications.
- Providing incentives for nearly 260 ENERGY STAR certified homes, saving homeowners approximately 345 kW of demand and 470 MWh of energy savings.