Home buyers, are you looking for an energy–efficient home builder in your area? Builders and raters, are you looking for local incentives to build ENERGY STAR certified new homes? Use the interactive tool below to select your state and search for local builders, raters, and incentives near you.
Want to learn more about what goes into building an ENERGY STAR certified new home? Start by learning about the features and benefits, or hear from ENERGY STAR homeowners themselves.
National Program Indicators
- 1,790,040 ENERGY STAR certified homes built to date
- 13,199 ENERGY STAR certified homes built 2017 to date
- 92,766 ENERGY STAR certified homes built in 2016
- 3,236 ENERGY STAR for Homes Partners
See latest ENERGY STAR Certified New Homes Market Share
Based on national averages, ENERGY STAR certified homes
built in 2016 are the equivalent of:
- Growing 3,988,938 tree seedlings for 10 years
- Avoiding the consumption of 365,034 barrels of oil
- Removing 33,025 passenger vehicles from the road