XML Web Services Requirements
CB Requirements Include:
- Resubmitting all data that has already been submitted via Excel, along with new/modified fields, as well as the type of submission and reason for the submission.
- Ability to generate well-formed, valid XML documents compliant with the web-services definition provided.
- Storing the submission token which is received via SOAP message upon passing successful 'front-end' validation.
- Ability to query the WSDL (web-service) for schema changes and update local client with the current standards.
- Ability to generate the unique ENERGY STAR model, certification, and family identifiers in accordance with standards provided.
- Ability to properly test the CB service against the EPA provided service during testing periods for specified products.