Create Your ENERGY STAR Event or Campaign
Change the World, Start with ENERGY STAR!
Change the World, Start with ENERGY STAR is a national campaign from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) encouraging all Americans to join with millions of others in taking small steps that make a big difference in protecting the climate.
The campaign focuses on changes individuals can make at home and in their communities with ENERGY STAR certified products and energy-efficient practices that will save energy, save money, and help prevent climate change.
2. B. ENERGY STARS ACROSS AMERICA EVENT SERIES — ORDER MATERIALS
A limited supply of 2013 campaign event materials are available at no cost to help you engage your audience:
- ENERGY STAR 20th Anniversary Window Clings
(Maximum 200 clings/partner. Publication #: 430E12003)
- ENERGY STAR Set Me Right Post it Notes
(Maximum 1,000 note packs/partner. Publication #: 430H11001A)
- Team ENERGY STAR Activity Booklet
(Maximum 1,000 copies/partner. Publication #: 430F13015)
- Team ENERGY STAR Stickers 2013
(Maximum 250 sticker sheets/partner. Publication #: 430E13001)
- Team ENERGY STAR Professor Bomba Goggles-Making Kit
(Maximum 250 kits/partner. Order by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include pledge driver name, quantity requested and shipping information)
- EPIC Movie Poster: 20th Century Fox is offering EPIC movie posters to add excitement to your Team ENERGY STAR promotions. Order by sending an email to email@example.com. Include pledge driver name, quantity requested, and shipping information.
- EPIC Movie Standee: 20th Century Fox is offering a limited number of EPIC movie “standees” to add even more excitement to your Team ENERGY STAR event promotions. This is like the poster, but much larger (8 feet high, 12 feet long and 3 feet wide). We are looking to match the limited number we have to larger events. If you think your event qualifies, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the pledge driver name, date requested and shipping information as well as the expected reach for your event from attendees and/or media.
Unless otherwise noted, pledge drivers should order all materials by visiting the ENERGY STAR Publications page: www.energystar.gov/publications.
All pledge drivers MUST inform their account manager of their intent to order these materials prior to ordering materials. These materials are only for pledge drivers who are promoting our campaign at their events. If you do not have an account manager, you should send a confirmation of campaign participation to email@example.com before ordering materials.
In order to promote our campaign at your events, partners and pledge drivers should be encouraging event attendees to take the ENERGY STAR Pledge and/or sign up with Team ENERGY STAR either on the web or using the paper pledge form.
Other no-cost resources
In addition to the event materials listed above, EPA encourages partners to make use of the no-cost partner resources offered by the ENERGY STAR program, such as:
Back to Main Resources Page for Products Efficiency Program Sponsors
Updated: June 2013