Get Started with ENERGY STAR
Leverage ENERGY STAR to promote your energy efficiency program offerings to targeted C&I customer segments.
- Join ENERGY STAR. Use the ENERGY STAR brand to enhance the credibility and visibility of your programs to customers.
- Download the ENERGY STAR partner logo and logo use guidelines. Use the ENERGY STAR logo on program marketing materials and on your company website. ENERGY STAR is recognized by more and more U.S. households every year, and recognition is higher in areas with active state/utility programs.
- Communicate your program's involvement with ENERGY STAR through various promotional activities in order to educate customers and elevate enthusiasm of internal staff.
- Review the ENERGY STAR Snapshot to learn about the range of activity and accomplishments of the ENERGY STAR partnership.
- See What Others Are Doing, including case studies of successful C&I programs that have partnered with ENERGY STAR.
- List your program in the Directory of Energy Efficiency Programs (the Directory). The Directory allows end-users to identify energy efficiency program sponsors that promote ENERGY STAR energy management strategies for buildings and plants.
Go to the Sponsors Guide to ENERGY STAR for Commercial Programs