Congratulations to all of our partners for helping to make the 2005 campaign the most successful campaign yet!
- Nearly 100 million media impressions from print, radio, and television coverage of the campaign call-to-action and benefits of switching to ENERGY STAR qualified lighting. National TV exposure on CNN, CNN en espanol, NBC, Oprah, and more.
- More than 38 million customers reached by advertisements produced by retailers, utilities, and manufacturers.
- A combined circulation of more than 5.2 million reached through ENERGY STAR's print public service announcement (PSA), running in, among others, Time and Discover Magazines.
- Newsweek, USA Today, U.S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal, Marie Claire, nationally syndicated comic strip Rhymes with Orange, and more mentioned the campaign call-to-action and/or the benefits of ENERGY STAR qualified lighting in print.
- More than 70,000 people in all 50 states and several U.S. territories took the Pledge in 2005, meaning we will avoid using more than 23 million kWh of energy and prevent more than 33 million lbs. of greenhouse gas emissions.
See a Complete list of 2005 participants (51KB)
A special thank you to participants who went above and beyond the call of duty with one-of-a-kind programs. See what they did by viewing the 2005 Partner Activity Highlights.
Get Involved Join the Campaign!
Most of us want to save energy and help reduce the risks of global climate change, but not everyone knows where to start you can help!
Get Involved Join the Campaign