ENERGY STAR Certified Homes
Play the full or 90 second version of the consumer video on your website and in model homes. Co-brand the video by adding your logo. Learn more.
Order free copies of the consumer brochure or download and co-brand the trifold version. Learn more.
ENERGY STAR Marks
Promote your partnership by using the familiar ENERGY STAR marks. Learn more.
Add your company logo to three stand-alone banners that promote ENERGY STAR certified new homes. Learn more.
EPA has developed regional program requirements for the following locations:
- Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, The Northern Mariana Islands, & The U.S. Virgin Islands – EPA has released Version 2.5 and Version 3 Program Requirements for The Tropics. See the Tropics Implementation Timeline for more details.
- Florida — EPA has released Version 2.5 and Version 3 & 3.1 Program Requirements for the state of Florida. See the Florida Implementation Timeline for more details.
- California – EPA has released program requirements for the State of California.
- Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont, and Washington – EPA has released Version 3.1 national program requirements that are now applicable to these locations.
- Northwest — Program requirements for certifying homes in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington can be found at Northwest ENERGY STAR.