Program and Technical
- Better Buildings Residential Program Solution Center: a repository for key lessons, resources, and knowledge collected from energy efficiency programs across the country. Ideal for program administrators.
- Building America Solution Center: a collection of expert information on hundreds of high-performance construction topics, including air sealing and insulation, HVAC components, windows, indoor air quality, and much more.
- DOE’s Guidelines for Home Energy Professionals: a resource for states who may be setting policies, regulations, or interested in enhancing the skilled and credential workforce in the residential energy upgrade industry.
- Home Energy Score: a home energy rating provided to homeowners through a network of home energy organizations across the country.
- HPXML Implementation Guide: a guide to help program administrators and software developers integrate HPXML into their operations and products. Additional guidance on HPXML is available from the Home Performance Coalition’s HPXML Data Dictionary and Transfer Standard site.
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA): an association of professionals and businesses in the indoor environment and energy services community; promotes professional contracting, energy efficiency, and healthy, comfortable indoor environments.
- American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE): an organization focused on energy policy, research and outreach to advance energy efficiency policies, programs, technologies, investments, and behaviors.
- Building Performance Institute (BPI): a national standards development organization for residential energy efficiency and weatherization retrofit work, including professional certifications for individuals and organizations.
- Efficiency First: the national association for the home performance industry; supports home performance companies by providing an impactful voice in Washington, access to new educational and networking opportunities, and discounts on products and services.
- Home Performance Coalition (HPC): a new organization forged by the merger of Affordable Comfort, Inc. (ACI) and the National Home Performance Council (NHPC) aimed to transform the market for the home performance industry through research, education, collaboration and advocacy.
- Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET): a national standards making body for building energy efficiency rating systems.
Regional Energy Efficiency Organizations (REEOs)
- South-central Partnership for Energy Efficiency as a Resource (SPEER): a partnership with a mission to accelerate the adoption of advanced building systems and energy efficient products and services in Texas and Oklahoma.
- Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance (SEEA): a network of energy stakeholders who are committed to achieving economic prosperity in the Southeast through new business approaches, better technologies and smarter ways of maximizing our energy productivity. States include Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
- Southwest Energy Efficiency Project (SWEEP): a public interest organization promoting greater energy efficiency in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming.
- Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (MEEA): a membership network across 13 states providing a forum for energy providers, policy makers, implementers, manufacturers, and advocates to make connections, seek advice and learn about energy efficiency.
- Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP): a non-profit accelerating energy efficiency in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states.
- Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (NEEA): an alliance of more than 140 Northwest utilities and energy efficiency organizations working on behalf of more than 13 million energy consumers to advance the adoption of energy-efficient products, services and practices.