The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR program is excited to showcase best practices and innovations from commercial and industrial Partner of the Year award winners through an engaging webinar series. These partners have demonstrated leadership, innovation, and excellence in improving the energy performance of buildings and plants—and now they’re sharing their expertise and lessons learned.
Join this series to learn about best practices for managing your energy use, engaging your employees and tenants, and communicating your success.
Click on the links below to register for upcoming webinars or watch recordings of past webinars.
- Celebrate Earth Day with Energy Efficiency Education – April 4, 2019
- POY Award Winners: K-12 Success Stories – May 22, 2019
- Innovation in Energy Management – June 25, 2019
- How to Leverage Brokers to Promote Energy Efficiency – July 18, 2019
- Discovering Energy Savings with Treasure Hunts – September 12, 2019
- Success Stories on Holding ENERGY STAR Competitions – October 17, 2019
- Recognizing Employee Participation in Energy Management Efforts – November 6, 2019
- Engaging Commercial Tenants in Energy Efficiency – December 5, 2019
Celebrate Earth Day with Energy Efficiency Education
Are you looking for ways to educate your building or facility occupants about saving energy? Are you trying to get the word out about your building’s energy efficiency improvements? Join us to hear from two ENERGY STAR partners with successful energy education strategies.