The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR program is excited to showcase best practices and innovations from this year’s commercial and industrial Partner of the Year award winners through an engaging webinar series. These partners have demonstrated leadership, innovation, and excellence in improving the energy performance of buildings and plants—and now they’re sharing their expertise and lessons learned.
Join this series to learn about best practices for managing your energy use, engaging your employees and tenants, and communicating your success.
2021 Award Winner Series:
Click on the links below to register for upcoming webinars or to watch recordings.
- The Value of Benchmarking: A Business Case Approach and Engaging Stakeholders in Your ENERGY STAR Process – June 17, 2021
- Benchmarking Energy Use and Assessing Energy and GHG Performance During a Pandemic – September 9, 2021
- Virtually Proven: Technology-based Solutions for Remote Energy Management – October 14, 2021
- Dive into water and waste savings strategies from BOMA’s W2 Challenge Champions – November 9, 2021
- Working Together to Save Energy: Employee Engagement Strategies – December 9, 2021
Past Webinar Series:
View past webinars to see best practices, innovative technologies, and communication and engagement strategies from energy management leaders, as well as sector-specific lessons learned and guidance.
Read more about the energy management professionals behind these award-winning organizations.