EPA refers building owners and managers to the Directory of Licensed Professionals to find Professional Engineers and Registered Architects who have verified applications for ENERGY STAR certification. To be listed in the directory, you must have performed at least one verification for a building that applied for and received ENERGY STAR certification.
Start marketing your services by adding your name to the directory. Please write to us at www.energystar.gov/BuildingsHelp with the subject line "Request to be listed in Directory of Licensed Professionals" and include the following information:
- The name of at least one building that you verified and that subsequently earned the ENERGY STAR. Please include the full building address and a contact person for the building.
- Your full contact information
- State(s) or Province(s) in which you are a licensed Professional Engineer or Registered Architect
- Whether you hold a Green Building Engineer certification from the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Whether you are willing to consider providing free verification services to organizations that can’t afford the fee. (Find more information on pro bono verification of ENERGY STAR applications here)