Earning recognition for your efforts is a big differentiator in your company’s marketing arsenal. Alongside all of the ways that EPA can help you promote your services to your market, below are some ways to highlight your successes and reward a job well done.
- Apply for the prestigious ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award for SPPs. This award distinguishes SPPs that have achieved outstanding success helping customers strategically manage their energy use.
- Submit a success story by writing to us at www.energystar.gov/BuildingsHelp with the subject line "SPP Success Story" to share your best practices, lessons learned, and energy performance achievements. Hundreds of potential customers download these success stories--show them how you can help them improve their energy performance. See current SPP success stories.
- Receive recognition before your peers in the "Spotlight on Achievements" section of the SPP newsletter, ENERGY STAR News: Service and Product Provider Edition, distributed to thousands of SPP companies nationwide. Submit your story by writing to us at www.energystar.gov/BuildingsHelp with the subject line "SPP Newsletter: Spotlight on Achievements."
- Create an internal recognition program to reward successes of your own staff in helping clients.
- Share news of your successes to employees to build enthusiasm and morale!
- Communicate your successes on your company website, through newsletters, and in annual reports to inform current and prospective customers of your commitment and expertise.