You can use ENERGY STAR Design Guidance to help you prioritize energy strategies throughout the design process. Use the documents and resources below to specify performance goals, check and manage progress, apply for EPA recognition, and create a case study to promote your accomplishments.
Follow the steps in the guide to design buildings that meet your energy goals and achieve EPA’s Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR recognition.
ENERGY DESIGN GUIDANCE
Design guidance documents
- ENERGY STAR Specification for Pursuing Energy Efficient Goals
- Energy Design Guidance Checklist
- How to apply for Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR Recognition
- ENERGY STAR Design Profile (Case Study template)
- Project has achieved Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR (sample press release)
- How to Talk and Write about Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR