Did you know that you can earn recognition for your commercial new construction design project through ENERGY STAR? Applying for EPA’s Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR is as easy as 1-2-3. Both owners and architects can promote the recognition and distinguish their projects for meeting EPA’s strict energy design criteria. Show your leadership and your commitment to reducing greenhouse gas emissions by displaying Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR on your next project.
- How to Apply for Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR instructions
- ENERGY STAR Design Guidance – Step 4: Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR overview
- Join the ENERGY STAR Design Challenge (Launching soon)
- Partner Agreement for Service and Product Providers Application – First-time Architect of Record firms can submit an ENERGY STAR partnership application, which will be granted once a design project is approved for ENERGY STAR.
- How to promote projects that achieve Designed to Earn ENERGY STAR template
- Project has achieved Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR (sample press release)
- Projects and architects that achieved Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR
- How to Talk and Write about Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR