Did you know that you can earn recognition for your commercial new construction design project through ENERGY STAR? The ENERGY STAR brand is America’s trusted symbol of energy efficiency, recognized by more than 90 percent of Americans.
Show your leadership and your commitment to reducing greenhouse gas emissions by achieving Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR for your next project
Applying for EPA’s Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR is as easy as 1-2-3. Both owners and architects can promote the recognition and distinguish their projects for meeting EPA’s strict energy design criteria. In addition, the project’s Architect of Record can become an ENERGY STAR partner by submitting design projects for achieving ENERGY STAR.
- ENERGY STAR Design Guidance – Step 4: Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR overview
- How to Apply for Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR instructions
- How to promote projects that achieve Designed to Earn ENERGY STAR template
- Projects and architects/owners that achieved Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR
- Partner Agreement for Service and Product Providers Application