Commercial Building Design Guidance and Related Resources
Use these resources to follow industry initiatives on design guidance, best practices, and certification of commercial new construction projects.
- The 2030 Commitment – American Institute of Architect
- Advanced Energy Design Guides – ASHRAE
- ARC tool – GBCI
- Commercial New Construction Technical Reference Manual 2021 – Green Globes (PDF, 5.5 MB)
- Green Globes
- Commissioning Best Practices – Building Commissioning Association
- Energy analysis tools and resources – Slipstream.
- ENERGY STAR Certified Products – U.S. EPA
- ENERGY STAR Tenant Space – U.S. EPA
- IAQ Design Tools for Schools – U.S. EPA
- K – 12 Core Criteria – Collaboration for High Performance Schools
- Net zero energy codes and policy – New Buildings Institute
- State and Local Governments Benchmarking Programs and Policies – U.S. EPA
- Whole Building Design Guide