Building Performance with ENERGY STAR extends EPA's nationally recognized brand and successful business-to-business program to utilities and other energy efficiency program sponsors to help them meet efficiency program goals through persistent savings in commercial buildings. Building Performance promotes a cost-effective pathway for customers to invest in energy performance on an ongoing basis, taking advantage of operation, maintenance, and control strategies, as well as efficient component and system upgrades that are planned for and incorporated in business decision making.
- Building Performance with ENERGY STAR Press Release
Building Performance with ENERGY STAR in the Marketplace
- Wisconsin's Focus on Energy: Retail Energy Management Challenge: Building Performance with ENERGY STAR (PDF, 4.7 MB)
- New Jersey's Clean Energy Program: Pay for Performance / Building Performance with ENERGY STAR
- Commonwealth Edison: Smart Ideas Building Performance with ENERGY STAR Commercial Real Estate Program
- Consumers Energy: Building Performance with ENERGY STAR Program for K-12 Schools (PDF, 787 KB)
How You Can Participate
- Participation Agreement (PDF, 45 KB)
- Sample Regulatory Filing Language (PDF, 208 KB)
- Looking for ideas on how to get started? Check out the Sponsors Guide to ENERGY STAR for Commercial Programs
For other EPA resources, see ENERGY STAR for Commercial and Industrial Program Sponsors.