Understand Portfolio Manager Metrics
Portfolio Manager provides you with a variety of metrics you can use to track your building’s performance. No matter what type of building you benchmark, you’ll have access to more than 100 different metrics about your performance. Use them to track key performance indicators like energy use and costs, water use and costs, waste and materials, and greenhouse gas emissions.
Certain property types can also receive a 1 – 100 ENERGY STAR score, which compares your property to similar properties nationwide. A score of 50 represents median energy performance, while a score of 75 or higher means your building is a top energy performer — and may be eligible for ENERGY STAR certification.
Take a look under the hood of Portfolio Manager to see what makes it run.
- Property types in Portfolio Manager
- How the 1 – 100 ENERGY STAR score is calculated
- Eligibility criteria for the 1 – 100 ENERGY STAR score
- ENERGY STAR score details by property type
- Updates to 1-100 ENERGY STAR scores
- What is energy use intensity (EUI)?
- What is water use intensity (WUI)?
- The difference between site and source energy
- How Portfolio Manager calculates greenhouse gas emissions