As part of your partnership commitment, you agree to:
- Measure, track, and benchmark energy performance
- Develop and implement a plan to improve energy performance, adopting the ENERGY STAR strategy
- Educate your staff and the public about your partnership and achievements with ENERGY STAR
Becoming an ENERGY STAR partner is easy. Simply fill out an ENERGY STAR Partnership Agreement. There's no cost to partner with ENERGY STAR or use ENERGY STAR promotional materials. For more guidance on which partnership category to apply to, please refer to the searchable partner list to see which companies have been approved for which type of partnership.
Partnership agreements for:
Public, private, or government organizations with buildings, religious worship facilities, or manufacturing/industrial plants that want to improve the energy efficiency of the facilities that they own, manage, operate or lease.
- Organizations that provide energy efficiency services to existing commercial buildings.
- Organizations that provide energy efficiency services for one or more clients who are ENERGY STAR Industrial partners.
- Architecture or architecture/engineering firms that have submitted a Designed to Earn the ENERGY STAR application.
Utilities and independent third-party service providers and organizations who offer programs and/or services that support customer efforts to reduce energy consumption and improvement energy efficiency in commercial and industrial businesses and public facilities.
Membership bodies of individuals or organizations formed to accomplish one or more common purposes.
Privately owned and operated businesses (including home-based) with a small number of employees and relatively low volume of sales (as defined in the United States by the Small Business Administration on an industry-by-industry basis).
Check the status of your application by entering the unique ID provided in your confirmation email (not applicable to Small Business or Utilities & Energy Efficiency Program Sponsors).