For our third installment of Superstars in Energy Efficiency, we’d like to share three more exceptional 2015 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year (POY) Award winners. The partners featured below have some outstanding energy-saving accomplishments, which translate into a HUGE, positive impact on the environment. Check out their award-winning activities below, and be sure to check out the rest of our amazing winners here.
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence - Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
- Leveraged manufacturer and retailer discounts to promote ENERGY STAR certified lighting, resulting in the sale of almost three million LED bulbs and one million LED fixtures.
- Delivered lifetime energy savings of more than 7.2 million megawatt hours, and carbon dioxide emissions reductions of about five million tons for the regions served.
NEEP's video shows how proud they are of their consecutive awards!
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Energy Management
- Improved energy efficiency in operations by over four percent to deliver more than $8 million in U.S. productivity gains in the past year.
- Supported activity in the ENERGY STAR Focus on Energy Efficiency in Food Processing and delivering industry leadership.
To celebrate their 10th consecutive ENERGY STAR Award, PepsiCo shared energy-saving tips.
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Service and Product Provider
- Earned EPA recognition as an Elite Member of the ENERGY STAR Certification Nation campaign for helping more than 490 buildings achieve ENERGY STAR certification.
- Helped its clients save at least $174 million in energy savings, bringing the cumulative total to $3.6 billion over the last 25 years.
Cenergistic strives to promote energy conservation with their clients. See how they train and develop their energy specialists!
2016 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year applications are LIVE – Apply now!
DEADLINE TO APPLY: December 4th. The deadline to submit a Final Award Application through your My ENERGY STAR Account (MESA) is 8 p.m. EST, December 4, 2015. Consider logging in early to ensure you have the necessary login information to access MESA and submit your application prior to the deadline.
For questions on the awards process, please contact your account manager or the Partner of the Year Awards Coordinator, Rosemarie Stephens-Booker at email@example.com.