In our second installment of Superstars in Energy Efficiency, we bring you three more outstanding 2015 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year (POY) Award winners. These partners have some impressive energy-saving accomplishments, which translate into a HUGE, positive impact on the environment. Check out their award-winning activities below!
We will be showcasing additional partners throughout the year, so stay tuned for more of the "Superstars in Energy Efficiency" series, and be sure to check out the rest of our amazing winners here.
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Energy Management
- Reduced energy intensity by 17 percent since 2008.
- Built a new Saint-Gobain and CertainTeed U.S. headquarters site that has been designed to earn the ENERGY STAR.
Partner of the Year - Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
- Fielded an aggressive residential marketing campaign leveraging more than 2,500 retail and manufacturer partnerships.
- Reached beyond traditional media partnerships and retail store execution to include an emphasis on social and digital media to bring the Mass Save and ENERGY STAR brands to customers.
Mass Save asks, “What happens when you give people savings?”
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
- Leveraged the ENERGY STAR platform to help its customers install more than 5.6 million ENERGY STAR certified products through a portfolio of up-, mid-, and downstream programs promoting ENERGY STAR products and practices.
- Participated in the ENERGY STAR Change the World Tour, hosting one of seven events as part of this first-ever community service tour, showing how ENERGY STAR and energy efficiency serve local communities across the country.
2016 ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year applications are LIVE – Apply now!
Applications can be found online here. Learn more about the awards and the awards criteria below.
EARLY INTENT: This year we are again asking applicants to notify us of your intent to apply for an award. Please use your My ENERGY STAR Account (MESA) to complete this action by Thursday, October 1, 2015.