New Port Richey, Florida
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
Welbilt, Inc. is a commercial food service equipment manufacturer. Over the last year, Welbilt released four new ENERGY STAR certified commercial ice machines under the Manitowoc Ice brand, and maintained the highest number of ENERGY STAR models of any ice machine manufacturer. Key accomplishments for 2020 include:
- Increasing the number of ENERGY STAR products offered by Welbilt brands by 4 percent compared to the prior year.
- Increasing sales of ENERGY STAR products for the Manitowoc and Cleveland brands, which were up 41 percent and 31 percent, respectively.
- Launching a virtual expo in August 2020 and increasing the number of videos that specifically mention ENERGY STAR on Welbilt’s YouTube channel and websites to 56 videos, an increase of seven from the previous year.
- Training 3,400 dealers using ENERGY STAR focused content.
- Engaging consumers through multi-channel digital education featuring ENERGY STAR that resulted in nearly 1 million impressions from social media, ads, and web clicks.