New Port Richey, Florida
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
Welbilt, Inc, is a multi-brand food service equipment company committed to helping commercial kitchens reach their full potential and is receiving ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year-Sustained Excellence recognition. Welbilt, Inc. has a large portfolio of ENERGY STAR certified products across multiple brands, totaling 431 models. Key 2018 accomplishments include:
- Increasing its ENERGY STAR product portfolio by 15 percent across seven brands (Cleveland, Convotherm, Delfield, Frymaster, Garland, Koolaire, Manitowoc). Delfield, a refrigeration brand, showed the most significant increase with 61 new ENERGY STAR certified models.
- Increasing sales of ENERGY STAR certified combination ovens by 23 percent, specifically targeting K-12 customers with incentive packages, training, demonstrations and a culinary cookbook.
- Making a significant financial investment to achieve product performance that meets current and new ENERGY STAR levels.
- Incorporating ENERGY STAR levels into the new product introduction process to increase sales of a redesigned refrigeration line using low-GWP refrigerant.
- Engaging consumers through multiple channels, including print, digital, blog and social media, with over 1.7 million impressions educating customers about the value of ENERGY STAR.