New Port Richey, Florida
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Product Brand Owner
Welbilt, Inc. provides chefs and restaurant chain operators with innovative equipment throughout the supply chain. Welbilt is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year--Sustained Excellence recognition for its outstanding promotion of ENERGY STAR certified products and for its corporate commitment to producing energy-efficient equipment. Key 2017 accomplishments include:
- Developing and redesigning products that exceed ENERGY STAR specification requirements by expanding Delfield’s GreenGeniusTM refrigerant systems to additional product lines which incorporate climate-friendly refrigerants.
- Engaging in the ENERGY STAR specification revision process for commercial ice makers while redesigning products to be as much as 19 percent more energy efficient and use 10 percent less potable water.
- Advancing awareness of ENERGY STAR through a variety of integrated and interactive media tools, earning more than 3 million impressions in total. Welbilt engaged more than 44,000 community members through regular updates about the importance of ENERGY STAR certified products.
- Expanding the ENERGY STAR messaging on its YouTube channel through short videos showcasing certified products and explaining how energy efficiency and potential utility rebates lower total cost of ownership.
- Exhibiting ENERGY STAR certified products at more than 144 regional, national and international trade shows, with prominent labeling and marketing materials to educate customers about design features and settings that maximize energy savings.