Urban Land Institute
Washington, District of Columbia
Partner of the Year - Energy Efficiency Program Delivery
The Urban Land Institute (ULI) is a real estate industry group. ULI promoted the use of ENERGY STAR® tools and resources through its robust network of real estate partners, further driving program participation and best practices in energy management. Key 2021 accomplishments include:
- Leveraging ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® for its U.S. Greenprint member energy analysis, increasing the number of buildings analyzed from 7,322 in 2020 to 8,819 in 2021.
- Incorporating ENERGY STAR messaging into key ULI publications and resources including the “ULI Sustainability Outlook 2021,” the “State of Green: Greenprint Performance Report Volume 12,” and the ULI Learning ESG in Real Estate course.
- Hosting over 10 webinars and virtual events that included ENERGY STAR or promoted benchmarking as its primary focus, both to local and national audiences.
- Promoting the ENERGY STAR Tenant Space recognition through three webinars, including “A Team Effort: Balancing Energy Efficiency and Reimagining the Office Space;” “2030 Network Tenant Program;” and “Greenprint Members Only Webinar - EPA Energy Star Tenant Space Updates.”
- Promoting ENERGY STAR benchmarking, updates, webinars, programs and announcements to all 40,000+ ULI members across the U.S. during monthly members-only calls and via monthly members-only newsletters.