Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Transwestern is a privately held real estate firm specializing in agency leasing, property and facilities management, tenant advisory, capital markets, research, and sustainability. Transwestern currently oversees the leasing and management of more than 222.4 million square feet of commercial real estate nationwide. Transwestern is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for demonstrating commitment to continuous improvement through the enhancement and expansion of its energy and water management programs, including the use of ENERGY STAR tools and resources. Key 2015 accomplishments include:
- Utilizing ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager® to collect and track data for 416 commercial buildings totaling 78.7 million square feet.
- Assisting clients in using Target Finder to identify opportunities to improve ENERGY STAR scores.
- Developing the “One Point Program,” to be launched in 2016, with a stated objective of improving every property’s ENERGY STAR score by at least one point.
- Conducting in-depth training sessions for staff that offer new opportunities to save energy and drive cost savings, including ENERGY STAR tools and resources.
- Featuring ENERGY STAR tools, resources, and guidance documents on an internal sustainability website available to all team members, with specialized content for brokers and property managers.