New York, New York
Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence
Tishman Speyer is an owner, developer and operator of real estate. Tishman Speyer has maintained its robust energy management plan across its portfolio and has implemented new training programs and energy efficiency incentive programs that leverage ENERGY STAR tools and resources. Key 2019 accomplishments include:
- Benchmarking 100 percent of owned properties in ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager, with 22 properties, achieving ENERGY STAR Certification in 2019.
- Achieving an almost 4% reduction in average weather-normalized source energy use intensity from 2018 to 2019.
- Developing and executing a six-month long engineering- and operations-focused energy efficiency training program for all building engineering teams, with a goal of developing new efficiency and conservation efforts and better understanding how operational changes can impact ENERGY STAR scores.
- Implementing over 86 energy efficiency projects and strategies ranging from small lighting retrofits to large infrastructure upgrades.
- Expanding on its occupant-facing ENERGY STAR promotions, including promotion of ENERGY STAR certifications and achieving 100 percent property participation in its Earth Day and Daylight Hours event.